Donate to help with the research

Tuesday 1 May 2012

You wont belive what I found...

Good evening everyone,

I am very pleased with myself as I have managed to find a picture of an Howard ploughing engine 110 for you, some of my more avid followers may note that i submited a picture a while back of a ploughing engine in a cataloge this was previosly our only picture of one of these engines.



I will try to contact the owner of this engine and see if they have any information we could use, so withouut further adue the Howards ploughing engine 110 made in Bedfordshire.


I did know that a howards engine exsisted because it (apparently) turned up at the bedfordshire steam and country fair last season, my sorce on this one is my dad
Please note that We will always want pictures and details on Howards products we would even like to hear how your restorations or prodjects are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment