Donate to help with the research

Monday 7 May 2012

Holiday...

Good evening world,

sadly I am off duty for a while, my account at the place I live has been cancelled for some reason so I need to sort that out, as such you can expect less posts from me as I wont be able to get to a computer as regularly.

I am currently on holiday with my Dad the owner of the genesis plough and he has now been made a joint Author of this blog meaning you could expect some pictures or updates from him as well as me.

In other news we are going back down south on Sunday and our plans are to stop of at Bedford and take some photos of what is left of the Britannia Iron Works watch this space. Ill take them 360o for you.
Below is a picture sourced from Wikipedia of what is left of the Britannia Iron Works


PS: its the front gate

Digitally see you soon folks
Cameron (Owner & Author)

No comments:

Post a Comment